Merry Christmas to all the St. Nicholas Children, Staff and families, may the festive period bring you much joy and cheer
Well as you can see, the last 2 weeks of term was full of festive fun and cheer at St. Nicholas C/W Primary.
Let’s see what the children actually did
1. School Concert – Jerusalem News (Class 4’s Macbeth can still take comments)
2. Alice in Pantoland Pantomime at Bridgend College
3. Meeting Kris Kringle on the Brecon Mountain Railway
4. Class 3 Christmas Party
4. Whole School Party
5. Whole School Making CHRISTINGLES
6. Carol Service run by the School Council
A reward for all the hard work undertaken by the children in the Autumn Term. Many pictures and reports an be seen on this Blog.
The Blog would love responses from the children (and parents). Individual pictures can be commented upon, or to extend writing skills, a recount of the event can be included, explaining favourite parts and personal reflections. It could also be a chance just to say THANK YOU for the people whose hard work allowed these events to take place.
Raffle tickets (for a post Christmas raffle) are available for anyone undertaking any of the above.