NEW GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUIZ FRESH OFF THE PRESS
You have plenty of time to answer this and it is open to all classes in the school
- What is the largest Island in the Mediterranean Sea?
- Is hot air lighter or heavier than cold air?
- What is the highest mountain in Africa?
- What type of gas do plants absorb from the atmosphere?
- Antarctica is the coldest continent, true or false?
- Which of these creatures is not a species of reptile – turtle, spider or lizard?
- What are the 2 main ingredients of Toad in the Hole?
- Unscramble this word to find a type of sweet – ORBIHA
- Which famous kids movie features large creatures known as Bergens?
- In ancient History a Pharaoh was a leader of what country?
- What planet is known as the Red Planet?
- How many equal sides does an Isosceles triangle have?
- In the story of Adam and Eve which type of animal tempts Eve to commit a sin?
- What is the next prime number in this sequence: 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, ……
- What is the highest geographical point on Earth?